McConnell School of Irish Dance is a registered member of
Cumann Rince Náisiúnta(CRN), based in Dublin, Ireland.
Our students compete in CRN's Open Platform Feis (competitions),
which take place at the Regional, National, and World Open levels.
- Dancers compete in 5 Solo Levels of CRN- Bunghrád,Ullmhúchán, Meanghrád, Ardghrád, Craobhghrád (Champion)
- Competitions are offered for all ages and abilities, including adult students.
- Team competitions include all traditional figure dances and modern choreography
- CRN U.S.A Feis are held in Minneapolis MN, Dayton OH, Harrisburg PV, Philadelphia PV, Atlanta GA, and many other cities across the U.S.A, Ireland, and Australia.
- CRN Dancers also have the option to compete in any Open Platform Feis
The Competitive season extends Sept - May for dancers who wish to compete in our school or nearby competitions. For dancers who wish to compete at the Regional, National, or World competitions, the season will extend Sept - August.
- Competition is not mandatory for dancers enrolled in Competitive programs.
- Our competitive program is ideal for dancers who wish to brush up on technique or who need additional learning time.